Transformational Thinking is learning how to embrace CHANGE without allowing
any FEARS to prevent the outcome of the success you seek! A new way to evaluate your life happiness is through our education of DILLLPSI™. You will feel more productive, successful and fulfilled when adopting our lessons into your daily life!
This seminar will help you to
* Improve your self-talk (negative mind chitter-chatter)
* Identify your level of DILLLPSI™ (your goals kryptonite)
* Apply Emotional wealth to experience a positive sense of well-being
* Change your approach to old habits, rituals
* Discover how to gain an harmonic wealthier lifestyle
* Learn how to make better decisions
The seminar is an experience-based, educational process. The seminar is presented in an innovative way that combines a lecture, timed individual activites, sharing your opionion with others that will complete as a whole group interaction. If you ever hope to achieve more than you have now, understand that *Your Thoughts* are your doorway to attracting 'exactly that' upon which they are directed.
You will leave with tools and techniques that enable you to achieve:
* Greater self-confidence, self-trust and self-belief
* Gain greater awareness, clarity of purpose and direction in life
"Gaining a Magnificient mindset"
This seminar provides the education to teach you new concepts that will help you to get what you want and what you need from re-shaping your thoughts and using the available resources so you feel:
We want you to feel part of society, get your mojo back, feel productive, worthy and most importantly; feel that you matter!
You have greatness within you, that's why you ought to come!
What GOALS do you have in the next 6 months?
*Gain more confidence?
*Develop a higher level of self-worth?
*Write a book / Learn to drive?
*Learn a new language?
*Feel emotionally well & content?
*Improve your relationship status?
*Lose weight? *Get fitter?
*Increase your inner spirituality?
*Get a new job? Start a business?
*Change careers? *Start a family?
*Something else or all the above?